4.8

Last month,when i invited as a important business party in Dec.12th began to search my ideal gowns online.

By comparison of some stores on the internet, i found the my favorite style from dressesmallau,and the price is also alluring. though it's a little late to receive my dresses, but it's really flattering in my size. i love the red tone and elegant one shoulder design, and gorgeous beads in my dresses. If possible, i wish to buy my another dress from my sister's wedding party, and if it's Ok to give me a coupon?

anyway,thanks a lot for your hard works.i will recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of evening dress. Dressesmallau needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned evening dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dressesmallau.

Had an Experience with Dressesmallau?

Comments

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more